Randy Lee Biggs age 60, passed away August 31st at K.U. Medical Center. He was born in Bellevue, Ill to Everett and Lois (Houser) Biggs on August 6, 1958. He was proceeded in death by his wife, Carol of 36 years, his father, two brothers, Larry Biggs & Everett Biggs Jr, step father, Dale Sauter, and step brother, Allen Sauter. He is survived by his mother, Lois Sauter, brothers, Timothy Biggs, Phoenix, Arizona, Richie Biggs, St. Joseph, Mo, step brother, Ronald Sauter, St. Joseph, Mo., sisters, Brenda Goodwin, Amazonia, Mo and Theresa Adkins, St. Joseph, Mo, half sister, Monica Shellenberger, Agency, Mo, and very dear friend, Lana Compton of St. Joseph, MO, as well as numerous nieces and nephews. He has been cremated under the care and direction of Rupp Funeral Home. A private Inurnment will be at a later date.
He has been cremated under the care and direction of Rupp Funeral Home. A private Inurnment will be at a later date.
Posted: Sep 4, 2018 9:03 AM
- Randy Lee Biggs August 06, 1958 - August 31, 2018
- Randy Lee Phillippe, 63
- Cora Lee Bergman August 06, 1935 - August 02, 2019
- Louise L Flora April 25, 1924 - August 31, 2018
- Samuel Roy Rogers August 31, 1966 - November 16, 2018
- Wilbur Lee Stephens April 21, 1932 - August 22, 2018
- Randa "Randi" Lee (Rhodes) Banker, 70
- Randy Puckett, 60
- Diane Marie Carolus August 28, 1948 - May 31, 2019
- Charles M. (Mike) Franken December 31, 1949 - August 12, 2019
Scroll for more content...