Robert J. Barger, Sr.
Robert J. Barger, Sr., 73, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Tuesday, April 24, 2018, at his home surrounded by his family.
He was born October 29, 1944, to John and Lucy (Haney) Barger in Seattle, Washington. Robert served in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War and retired from working in road construction.
Robert married Mary Lynn Warner, and she survives of the home.
He loved hot rods, riding Harleys, and his 1937 Dodge Pickup Truck.
He was preceded in death by his father and sister, Eunice King.
Survivors include his wife; sons, Robert J. “Bob” Barger, Jr., and John R. Barger; daughters, Misty Barger, Robin Johnson, and Bobbie Sue Kennedy; mother, Lucy Barger; brothers, Scott Lewis, Shaun Barger, and Scott Barger; sister, Sandy McDonald; brothers-in-law, Richard R. Warner and Charles King; and numerous grandchildren, great-grandchildren, nieces, nephews, and cousins.
Farewell Services 3:00 P.M. Saturday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Friday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Robert J. Barger, Sr., 73, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Gary Walts, Sr., 73, St. Joseph, Mo.
- Dennis Ray Brown, Sr., 73, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Robert Allen Barnes, Sr., 60, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Sharon Gillespie, 73, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Sandra Kay Hendricks, 73, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Billie Jean Cook, 73, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Jim Willis, 73, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Marilyn J. Paxton, 73, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Robert Fred Hernandez, 73