Robert L. "Bob" Kiefer, 93, St Joseph, passed away Sunday, May 6th, 2018.
Bob was born September 2, 1924 to Leo and Anna (Boeh) Kiefer in Pomona Kansas. Bob married Hazel Louise Shanks on February 7, 1953 in St. Joseph. Hazel preceded Bob in death in 2008. Bob was a life-long farmer in Wathena, KS.
Bob was preceded in death by his parents, his first wife, Rose Mary Erb, his daughter Lisa Grieves, his brothers Paul and A.F. and his sister Judy Gummig.
Bob is survived by his daughters Rita Killen, Peggy Kiefer and Annette (Paul) Harrell all of Kansas City, Missouri, his son Robert (Carol) W. Kiefer of Faucett, Missouri, his grandchildren Andrew (Katie) Killen, Dan Grieves, Laura (Chris) Goodrich, Megan Harrell, Julianna Harrell, Valarie Kiefer and Robert Joseph Kiefer and his great-grandchildren.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated 10:30 am Thursday, May 10, 2018 at St. Francis Xavier Church. A Rosary will be recited at the Heaton-Bowman-Smith & Sidenfaden Chapel in St. Joseph Wednesday evening at 6:30 pm where the family will receive friends after the Rosary until 8:00 pm. Visitation will begin after 8:00 am on Wednesday. Interment will be Mount Olivet Cemetery.
- Robert L. "Bob" Kiefer, 93, St Joseph
- Robert "Bob" Kiefer, 72, of Faucett, MO
- Robert L. "Bob" Davis, Sr., 93, St. Joseph, MO
- Robert L. (Bob) McDonnell, 78, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Robert J. “Bob” Brown, Jr., 85, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Robert Frank "Bob" Napravnik
- Melvin A. Judah, 93, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Dorothy M. Hayes, 93, St. Joseph, Missouri
- William B. Brinton, 93, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Cela F. Milbourn, 93, St. Joseph, Missouri