Robert Lee Beattie, 84, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Monday, September 2, 2019, at a local healthcare facility.
He was born May 18, 1935 in Savannah, Missouri.
Robert married Marilyn Downing on October 23, 1954; she preceded him in death on March 26, 2009.
He was a member of Grace Evangelical Church.
Robert was a devoted father and grandfather, he didn’t know a stranger and always made people smile.
He was also preceded in death by his parents, Paulette and Lillian (Glenn) Beattie.
Survivors include his daughters, Deanne Lofts (Mark), Debbie Consolver (Roger); grandchildren, Bryson and Kyle Consolver (Rindy), Collin (Sadee) and Kylie Lofts (Tyler Clark); 4 great-grandchildren; brother, Billy Beattie; extended family and many friends.
Farewell Services 1:00 P.M. Thursday, Grace Evangelical Church. Interment Memorial Park Cemetery. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Wednesday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Flowers are appreciated and for those wishing to make a contribution, the family requests they be made to Second Harvest Community Food Bank.
- Robert Lee Beattie, 84, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Charles Lee Heerlein, 84, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Raymond L. Barton, 84, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Joyce Sutherland, 84, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Doris Jean Reed, 84, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Robert Lee Wion, 87, Lees Summit, Missouri, formerly of St. Joseph, Missouri
- Robert “Hal” Walker, 79, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Robert Thomas West, 86, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Barbara Inez (Davis) Morehead, 84, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Douglas Lee Sutton, 83, St. Joseph, Missouri