Rosemary May “Rosie” Archdekin
Rosemary May “Rosie” Archdekin, 87, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Saturday, May 12, 2018.
She was born May 19, 1930 in Clarksdale, Missouri to Homer and Ethel (Harr) Schneider.
Rosie married Ray Allen Archdekin in 1951. He preceded her in death in 1996.
She was a member of Hope United Church of Christ, Women’s Chamber of Commerce, Riverside Extension Club, Midwest Artist Association and Red Hat Club.
Rosie retired from Mead Products 1995.
She enjoyed painting, needle work, flea markets and raising her children.
Rosie was also preceded in death by her parents; grandson, Nicholas Archdekin; sisters, Delores Maag, Naomi Easter, Elaine Hill; and brother, Frederick Schneider.
Survivors include sons, Rodney Archdekin (Harriet), Joseph Archdekin (Frances), David Archdekin (Elaine), Douglas Archdekin, and Daniel Archdekin; daughter, Brenda Reilly (Paul); grandchildren, Michael and Cody Archdekin, Raeann McDonald, Tara Sollars, Jessica Hausman, Jacob Wyatt, Matt Thompson, Emery Archdekin, Jordan Reilly, Nicole Fields, Daniella Archdekin and Christian Archdekin; 18 great-great grandchildren; sisters Clara Archdekin and Freda Wiedmaier; numerous nieces and nephews.
Farewell Services 10:00 A.M. Friday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Interment Memorial Park Cemetery. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Thursday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers the family request donations to the Noyes Home. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Rosemary May “Rosie” Archdekin, 87, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Raquel Torres, 87, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Leta L. Fuson, 87, St. Joseph, Missouri
- William H. Curtis, 87, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Mary Pauline Ashler, 87, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Nora M. Mailender, 87, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Dona Richardson Kemmer, 87, St. Joseph, Missouri
- George W. Moore, 87, St. Joseph, Missouri
- William Theodore Niemann, 87, St. Joseph, Missouri
- R. Philip Acuff, M.D., 87, St. Joseph, Missouri