Shayne Edward Helm 48, of St. Joseph, Missouri passed away Friday, February 9, 2018 at his residence. He was born January 9, 1970 in St. Joseph. He married Angie Hill Helm on October 24, 2003. He attended Benton High School. He worked for Strong Excavating & Concrete as a Construction Worker. He enjoyed camping, fishing, racing cars, and most of all he was a family man. Shayne was preceded in death by his father, Leon Helm and mother, Dixie Huffman Elledge. He is survived by wife, Angie Helm of the home, children: Mark (Sara) Alexander of Savannah, MO, Amber Helm of Kansas City, MO, Ashley Helm of Savannah, MO, Dalton (Kylie) Helm of Kansas City, MO, Derrick Nichols of St Joseph, Kurtis (Breanna) Helm of St. Joseph, Ryan Wilson of St. Joseph, Kirrah Canada of Oklahoma, Boston Wilson of the home, Bianka Helm of the home, and Shea-Lynn Helm of the home, brother, Johnny Helm of Savannah, MO, brother, Frankie (Jennifer) Helm of New York, NY, sister, Angie Helm of Savannah, MO, father-in-law, Michael (Autumn) Hill, mother-in-law, Mary (John) Brewer, and several nieces, nephews and cousins. The family will receive friends from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm on Tuesday at the Rupp Funeral Home. He will be cremated under the direction of the Rupp Funeral Home. Memorials are requested to the Shayne Helm Memorial Fund c/o Rupp Funeral Home.
Shayne Edward Helm 48, of St. Joseph, Missouri passed away Friday, February 9, 2018 at his residence.
Posted: Feb 12, 2018 9:10 AM
- Shayne Edward Helm 48, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- William "Bill" M. Helm, 57, St. Joseph, MO
- Lawrence Edward Swafford, 84, St Joseph, MO
- Carol Jean Helms (Andrews), 65, Cameron, MO
- Vira “Oneita” Edwards, 87, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Edward R. Helsel Sr. 81, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Robert Edward Camp, 79, of St. Joseph, MO
- Douglas E. Lembke, 48, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Kelly C. Embrey, 48, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Janene R. Silkwood, 48, St. Joseph, Missouri
Scroll for more content...