Suzanne R. Fisher
Winston, Missouri- Suzanne Rogers Fisher, 71, Winston, passed away on September 16, 2018 at her home.
Suzanne was born on December 29, 1946 in Winston, Missouri to David and Opal (Rogers) Fisher. She was preceded in death by her parents; 2 sisters, Jetta Rogers and Margie Rogers; 2 brothers, David Fisher and Alfred Fisher.
Suzanne was a member of the Winston Baptist Church and Sunlight Chapter #247, Order of Eastern Star.
Survivors: numerous nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Life: 11:00 AM-1:00PM, Saturday, September 22, 2018 at Winston Baptist Church. Inurnment to follow in Winston Cemetery, Winston, MO. Ms. Fisher has been cremated under the direction of Poland-Thompson Funeral Home, Cameron. Online condolences: www.polandthompson.com.
- Suzanne Rogers Fisher, 71, Winston, MO
- Judy K. Hoover, 71, St. Joseph, Mo.
- Marjorie Jean Mix, 71, Cameron, MO
- Suzanne Koonce, 59, of Casa Grande, Arizona
- Marjorie June Ayres, 85, of Winston, Mo.
- Dorothy LaDenne Olsen, 88, of Winston, Mo.
- David Lee Toney, 60, Winston, MO
- Raymond Eugene “Bo” Calhoon, 65, Winston, MO
- John W. Rogers, Jr., 95, Cameron, MO
- Genevieve B. Fisher-Barker, 98, formerly of Clarksdale, MO