Teressa L. Ritchey
Cameron, Missouri- Teressa “Tess” Lynn (Roney) Ritchey, 54, Cameron, formerly of Gallatin, Missouri passed away on April 29, 2019.
Tess was born on November 24, 1964 in Chillicothe, Missouri to Bob and Delores (Bunning) Roney. They preceded her in death.
She was a 1983 graduate of Benkelman High School, Benkelman, Nebraska. After 1989, she moved to Haviland, Kansas where she attended Barclay Bible College. She worked as an LPN till 2017.
Survivors: 2 sons, Chris (Jennifer) Roney, Lincoln, NE and Justin Ritchey, Gallatin, MO; daughter, Marissa Ritchey, Gallatin, MO; grandchildren, Harmony, Jayden, Keira, Cason and Keanna “Jo-Jo”; sister, Sarah Roney, North Platte, NE.
Her grandchildren were the highlight of her life, they brought love to her heart. She will be sadly missed by all that knew and loved her.
Services: 2:00PM, Friday, May 3, 2019 at Poland-Thompson Funeral Home, Cameron. Visitation: 6-8:00PM, Thursday evening at the funeral home. Cremation to follow service. Inurnment at a later date. Online condolences: www.polandthompson.com.
- Teressa "Tess" Lynn Ritchey (Roney) Tuesday, November 24th, 1964 - Monday, April 29th, 2019
- Jack Carl Scott II December 11, 1964 - April 25, 2019
- Stephanie Stephenson 1964 - 2018
- Terri Lynn Wisneski November 18, 1956 - February 2, 2019
- Rex Vanderslice Wednesday, March 29th, 1933 - Friday, April 5th, 2019
- Raymond L. Diven Monday, September 29th, 1924 - Sunday, April 14th, 2019
- Lynette (Lynne) Clark Blumer November 5, 1944 - November 17, 2018
- Jerry Coats July 1, 1964 - January 1, 2019
- Roxy Sue Fry (Archer) Monday, October 5th, 1964 - Thursday, June 27th, 2019
- Lori Lynn Pike, 50