Terry McCoppin, 69, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away peacefully with family Saturday, December 2, 2017.
He was born January 9, 1948 in St. Joseph, Missouri to Ivan and Rosalea (Brewer) McCoppin.
Terry married Mary McGill July 9, 1982, she survives of the home.
He was a U.S. Navy Veteran, having served in Vietnam.
He enjoyed fishing, being outdoors, dogs, and spending time with his grandchildren. Terry loved life.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Additional survivors include sons, John McCoppin, Adam Bolda (Amity), and Greg McCoppin; grandchildren, Amanda McCoppin, Ashley Gray, Amber Sullivan, and Nash Bolda; 4 great-grandchildren; brothers, Dan McCoppin (Perri), Chuck McCoppin (Emily) and David McCoppin; sisters, Julie Farnham (Cary), Connie Sloan; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Natural Farewell under the direction of Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers the family request memorial donations to the Noyes Home or Friends of The Animal Shelter. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Terry McCoppin, 69, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Terry Lee Sherrill, 69, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Rita (Johnson) Tiffany, 69, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- David Lee Garber 69, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Richard "Rick" Caraway 69, of St. Joseph, MO
- George Edgar Huyett Jr. 69, of St. Joseph, MO
- Patrick Aloysius Vienhage, 69, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Bernard H. Sheffer, Jr., 69, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Billy W. Farmer, 69, Cameron, formerly of St. Joseph, MO
- Teresa “Terry” Glidewell, 57, St. Joseph, Missouri