Tina Marie Edwards 60, of Saint Joseph, Missouri, passed away Monday, April 1, 2019 at Mosaic Life Care Hospital. She was born July 26, 1958 in St. Joseph, MO, daughter of the late Joyce and Charles Dilley. She attended Lafayette High School, and married Donald July 31, 1976, and he survives of the home. She worked as a daycare provider in her own home. Tina loved spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren, and enjoyed antique shopping. She also attended the Family Worship Center Church. Tina was preceded in death by her parents, and a sister, Marilyn Larison. Survivors include: husband, Donald Edwards of the home, daughters, Joy Pike, St. Joseph, MO, and Dawn (Jason) Folgate, Bethany, MO, son, Donnie (Heather) Edwards Jr., Rea, MO, grandchildren, Dawson and Carley Pike, Devin, Destiny, Dexter, and Ellie Sue Edwards, Henry and Rylee Folgate, Serenity and Brody Throckmorton, brother, Russell (Trudy) Dilley, Savannah, MO, sisters, Cindy Hiltner, Tammy Beaver, Georgetta Henley, and Kim Hoyt all of St. Joseph, MO, and brother-in-law, Jessie Larison, St. Joseph, MO.
Funeral services: 10:00 am, Friday, April 5, 2019 at Rupp Funeral Home, Pastor Douglas Cline officiating. The family will receive friends from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Thursday at the Rupp Funeral Home. The Interment will be at the Mount Auburn Cemetery. Online condolence and obituary at www.ruppfuneral.com.
- Tina Marie Edwards July 26, 1958 - April 1, 2019
- Robert Edward Thornton III October 9, 1958 - April 26, 2019
- Mary Frances Rost April 6, 1953 - March 26, 2019
- Florence Marie Sale September 01, 1938 - April 26, 2019
- Stephen Wayne "Rosie" Rosenbohm October 26, 1958 - October 04, 2018
- Edward R. Weber July 18, 1927 - July 16, 2019
- David "Dead Eye" Lee Fanning February 2, 1958 - July 6, 2019
- Mary Helen Simmons (Baker), December 26, 1924 – February 6, 2019
- Mary Anne Bare March 04, 1939 - March 26, 2019
- John Arlen Hunter September 11, 1958 - January 1, 2019