Trenace White Brewer, 63, Independence, MO passed away Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
She was born July 25, 1956 in Omaha, NE.
Trenace was preceded in death by her mother, Joyce (Doubledee) White.
Survivors include her husband, Lonnie; father, Dr. Thomas White (Christine); sister, Denise Young (Steve), St. Joseph, MO; brother, Thomas W. White, Jr., Omaha, NE; half-brothers, William T. White (Becky)Helena, MO; Dr. Johnathan R. White (Melinda)Las Vegas, NV; nephews, David Young (Tasha), Dallas, TX; Scott Young (Lindsey), San Mateo, CA; and life-long friend Paul MacRae, Independence, Missouri.
Natural Farewell under the direction of Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers, the family suggest donations to Social Welfare Board c/o Friends of the Free Clinic or Shelter for Abused Women c/o YWCA
- Trenace White Brewer, 63, Independence, MO
- Ferrell Lee Meyer 63, of Faucett, Mo.
- Wayne Cook, 63, of St. Joseph, MO
- Clifton "Sam" Cox, 63, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Jimmie R. Culbertson, 63, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Pamela Sue (Hull) Pickerell, 63, of Troy, Mo.
- Leslie Tolle Jenks, 63, of Platte City, MO
- Samuel J. Grimes 63, of St. Joseph,MO
- John Wayne Neill, 63
- Patty Sue Armstrong, 63