Vickie Larabee, 57, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Thursday, February 8, 2018.
She was born June 25, 1960 in St. Joseph, MO to Charles and Louella (Essman) Larabee.
Vickie enjoyed reading, baking, and her computer.
She was preceded in death by her parents
Survivors include children, Tassie, Chris, Jonnthan, Angela, Savannah Gutierrez; numerous grandchildren; siblings, Rick Larabee (Carol), Michael Larabee (Regina), Debbie Aragonez (William), Charolette Standridge (Lloyd), Victor Hahn, and Janice Zaenker (Josh); numerous nieces and nephews.
Farewell Services 10:00 A.M. Monday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Interment Memorial Park Cemetery. The family will gather with friends 2:00 to 4:00 P.M. Sunday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Vickie Larabee, 57, St. Joseph, Mo.
- Lonnie Lee Larabee, 29, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Vickie Jean Reynolds, 58, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Vicky Eileen (Hunter) Beaver, 51, of St. Joseph, Mo
- William "Bill" M. Helm, 57, St. Joseph, MO
- Teresa “Terry” Glidewell, 57, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Jessie McCauley, Jr., 57, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Ricky Allen Arnold, 57, Altamont, Mo.
- Dennis Lee Miller, 57
- Donald Ashley, 95, of St. Joseph, Mo.