Waneta Lou Sifers, 78, of St. Joseph, passed away Sunday August 26, 2018.
Lou was born June 25, 1940 to James & Mary (Foster) Morgan in Harrison County , Missouri. Lou married Billy Sifers on November 2, 1956. He preceded her in death on November 22, 2010. Lou attended Wesley United Methodist Church.
Lou is survived by her daughter Carolyn Grable; sons Darrel (Sylvia) Sifers and Carl (Melissa Edman) Sifers, 5 grandchildren; Jason, David, Sarah, Molly and Nicole; 3 great grandchildren; brothers Larry and Bob Morgan, brother-in-law Bob Hardin and numerous nieces and nephews.
Along with her husband, Lou was preceded in death by her parents, sisters Sue Hardin and Darlene Hickman, brothers Bill, Foster and Paul Morgan, son-in-law Mike Grable, grandchildren Jessica and Garret Grable.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday August 29 at 11:00 AM at Heaton-Bowman-Smith & Sidenfaden Chapel in St. Joseph with Melissa Edman officiating. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service. Interment at Memorial Park.
Memorial donations may be made to donor's choice.
- Waneta Lou Sifers, 78,
- Waneta Rose Older March 28, 1947 - December 31, 2018
- Mary Lou (Putnam) Jackson, 88,
- William J. “Bill” Kurtz, 78
- Diane Gray, 78, Savannah, Missouri
- Marilyn Joyce (Kurtz) Cobb, 78,
- Brenda Lou Long, 54, of Graham, Missouri,
- Bette Lou Clark, 86, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Mary Lou Garabedian, 90, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Betty Lou Bartles January 8, 2019