(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)— Everyone hears from the head coach and players before and after every game, but what about in between?
KQ2's Chris Roush will sit down and go 1-on-1 with a different athlete or coach every week and discuss their sport, as well as the topics that matter to them the most.
KQ2 presents 2 Cents Worth and this week's episode features Mid-Buchanan GBB head coach Rod Elms:
Click here to watch.
00:45-3:15: Looking back on the 2018 state playoff run
3:15-11:10: Building a winning culture
11:10-14:00: Working with assistant coach Chris Kendrick
14:00-26:40: Why Coach Elms went into coaching; coaching in this day and age
26:40-31:45: Working with the new generation of athletes and how to relate
31:45-42:10: Looking toward the 2018-19 season
- 2 Cents Worth Week 1: 1-on-1 with Mid-Buchanan GBB HC Rod Elms
- 2 Cents Worth Week 2: 1-on-1 with Drew Cortez
- Mid-Buchanan tops East Buchanan in Battle of the Buchanan's
- East Buchanan, Mid-Buchanan meet in district semifinals Friday night
- Mid-Buchanan named Highland CC Team of the Week
- Mid-Buchanan tops Lawson in KCI showdown
- Mid-Buchanan races past Hogan Prep
- More than a Game: East Buchanan HC Kevin Bryan fights cancer, coaches football
- KQ2 Sports Podcast Week 5: Griffons host Washburn Saturday night, Mid-Buchanan meets East Buchanan in a Buchanan County Showdown
- Anderson Ford Team of the Week: Mid-Buchanan honored with team of the week