(ATCHISON, Ks.)— The Benedictine men's basketball team has won 29-straight games and will now play for the Heart Postseason Tournament Championship.
The Ravens defeated Clarke University Saturday night in the tournament semifinals, 74-72.
The No. 1 team was led in scoring by Eric Krus with 18 points, Thomas O'Connor added in 11 points and Jaiden Bristol was an assist shy of his second triple-double of the season—15 points, 11 rebounds and nine assists.
The Ravens will take on Peru State Tuesday night—the game features the first time Benedictine will ever play in the Heart Postseason Tournament Championship game.
- Benedictine men's basketball advances to first conference tournament championship
- Benedictine men's basketball earns a top seed in NAIA D1 national tournament
- Benedictine mens basketball season ends in double overtime to Pikeville
- Benedictine football to play Morningside in the NAIA national championship
- Benedictine football lose to Morningside in NAIA national championship 35-28
- Bearcats advance to NCAA D.II regional basketball championship
- Cyclones take down Jayhawks in Big 12 men's basketball tournament championship
- Maryville boys to play Chillicothe in Cameron tournament basketball championship
- No. 2 Benedictine runs past William Penn
- HIGHLIGHTS: Western softball advances in MIAA tournament