ST. JOSEPH, Mo. - Jayde Williams and Gabby Fuller signed their letters of intent to play college basketball at Johnson County Community College.
Jayde's older sister Kylee also played at JCCC and is now a player for the Missouri Western women's basketball team and was glad to see her younger sister follow in her footsteps. "We're all happy that she's staying close and going to the place that I went to and they know it and they know the coach, so I think it's just really comfortable for them," Williams said.
Fuller and Williams lead Benton to back to back district championships and will have a chance to keep their winning ways going as teammates at the next level.
- Cardinal to Cavalier Williams and Fuller both sign to JCCC
- Pigskin Preview: Stewartsville Cardinals
- Fuller excited for different roles in Chiefs defense
- Cardinal baseball shuts out Spoofhounds 6-0
- Chiefs extend Damien WIlliams contract
- St. Louis Cardinals pitcher motivates local ball player
- Split night for Cardinal and Indian girl's and boy's basketball
- City basketball Jamboree goes to Benton lady Cardinals and Lafayette wins boys draw
- Northwest's Althoff named semi-finalist for William V. Campbell Trophy
- WATCH: Chiefs' Damien Williams making the most of the opportunity