ST. JOSEPH - The Central Lady Indians went 3-1 against Benton and Lafayette to win the 2018 city jamboree.
Benton started off the night with a sweep of Lafayette. The Lady Cardinals took game one over the Irish, 25-22. In game two, Benton won, 26-24.
In the next match, Benton squared off against Central. The Lady Indians grabbed game one, 25-23. In game two, Central followed up with a 25-13 victory.
The final match of the night featured Central and Lafayette. Central nabbed game one, but Lafayette fought back to earn a win to avoid the sweep.
- Central wins city volleyball jamboree
- City Jamboree goes to Central
- City basketball Jamboree goes to Benton lady Cardinals and Lafayette wins boys draw
- Flaska returns to Central to coach volleyball
- High school district volleyball Central goes down in upset
- Central wins Suburban conference title in basketball
- WATCH: Central Baseball wins at the "K"
- Central baseball gets win over conference foe Liberty North
- New mental edge for Bearcat Volleyball
- Northwest volleyball sweeps MIAA weekly honors