(KANSAS CITY, Mo.) - Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver De’Anthony Thomas was arrested on Saturday in Allen County, Kansas.
According to reports from the county sheriff’s office, Thomas was arrested on charges of suspicion of marijuana possession and drug paraphernalia.
Thomas spent the majority of this last season on injured reserve for the Chiefs after suffering a fractured leg in October. Thomas was largely a special teams ace and return option who would provide the occasional target on offense.
Thomas entered the NFL as the Chiefs fourth-round pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
- Chiefs De'Anthony Thomas arrested for marijuana possession
- Chiefs defensive backs coach Emmitt Thomas to retire after 38 years coaching in the NFL
- Thomas out for Patriots game with fractured leg
- Junior Chiefs Training Camp
- Chiefs prepare for Broncos
- Chiefs release Eric Berry
- Chiefs Release Eric Berry
- Chiefs Rookie Linebacker Starts Strong
- Chiefs Fullback Keeps Tradition Going
- Chiefs Defense Regroups In 2018