(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The Kansas City Chiefs completed day four of training camp with the entire team, but just day two of practicing in full pads.
Practicing in full pads gives players on both sides of the ball the opportunity to have live sessions at full speed, as if it were game like. Now that the pads are on practice can be a bit of a grind, as more hitting is going on.
"You gotta have a little bit of this, and that's what we talk to them about, is grit. You have to be able to compete, that's a form of toughness." Chiefs Defensive Coordinator Bob Sutton said after practice Sunday afternoon.
- Chiefs Defense Requires Grit And Toughness
- Chiefs Defense Regroups In 2018
- Chiefs finalize defensive coaching staff
- Chiefs Defense led by Eric Berry
- Chiefs fire defensive coordinator Bob Sutton
- Chiefs add defensive back to roster
- Chiefs face tough task in slowing down Luck, Colts
- Fuller excited for different roles in Chiefs defense
- Defense shines for the Chiefs on a record breaking day
- JUST IN: Chiefs hire Spagnuolo as defensive coordinator