(KANSAS CITY, Mo.)- Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid will not say safety Eric Berry will play in the season opener Sunday against the Los Angeles Chargers.
During his weekly media conference, Reid said Berry is "day-to-day. We'll see how it goes."
Berry missed most of training camp with a sore heel.
The Pro Bowl safety is coming off an Achilles injury, suffered in Week 1 of 2017 against the Patriots.
Kansas City takes on the Chargers at 3:05 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 9 in Los Angeles.
- Chiefs HC Andy Reid: Berry is 'day-to-day, see how it goes'
- Chiefs HC Andy Reid on WR Tyreek Hill: "I don't have anything further to tell you"
- Chiefs HC Reid discusses possibility of CB Breeland
- Chiefs release Eric Berry
- Chiefs Release Eric Berry
- WATCH: Chiefs head coach Andy Reid speaking after Monday's practice
- Chiefs head coach Andy Reid downplays trade rumors
- WATCH: Chiefs head coach Andy Reid speaks day after AFC Championship Game loss
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry listed as 'literally day-to-day'
- Andy Reid: "Everybody will play in the game."