KANSAS CITY. Mo. - Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill may have a resolution on how many games he could be suspended for in the upcoming season as NFL representatives will conduct multiple interviews with Hill per league sources.
The first meeting with the All-Pro receiver will be on Wednesday in Kansas City. Hill will have legal representation with him during these meetings, and a suspension could be given out as early as July.
The Kansas City Chiefs training camp starts July 23 for rookies and new players with veterans showing up July 26.
- Chiefs Hill to meet with NFL representatives
- Tyreek Hill not suspended by NFL
- NFL Draft Preview: Chiefs focus on secondary
- Chiefs' Hill suspended from team activities
- Chiefs' Hill returns to practice Friday
- Four Chiefs named to the AP NFL All-Pro team
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes named 2018 NFL MVP
- Kansas City Chiefs propose NFL overtime rule changes
- Kansas City Chiefs wrap-up 2019 NFL Draft
- Chiefs announce agreement on 3-year contract extension with Tyreek Hill