(ST. JOSEPH, MO.)- Kansas City Chiefs fans can now celebrate while also getting a kick start on their day.
Beginning Thursday, all Hy-Vee stores in Kansas City and the St. Joseph location released a new limited edition cereal named after Chiefs Quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
Mahomes Magic Crunch was created in partnership with Mahomes' Charity 15 and the Mahomes Foundation.
The money raised from the sales will be donated right back to the cause. The charity helps serve underprivileged children in the Kansas City area.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes cereal hits shelves at Hy-Vee
- Patrick Mahomes excited for 'Mahomes Magic Crunch'
- St. Joseph Hy-Vee manager recalls working with Chiefs rookie
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes named 2018 NFL MVP
- Chiefs' success rides with the play of Patrick Mahomes
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes leaves game with knee injury
- Chief's Mahomes benefits from QB team
- Chiefs head coach Andy Reid says Patrick Mahomes will start in preseason opener
- Mahomes throws six touchdowns in Chiefs win over Steelers
- Mahomes leads Chiefs 4th quarter comeback, tops Broncos