(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- On the second day of training camp, three Kansas City Chiefs did not practice and running back Kareem Hunt was limited during practice.
Hunt dealt with a hamstring injury during OTA's, participated in individual drills, but not the team portion of practice.
The Chiefs said Hunt will be brought along slowly building up toward the season.
Here is the injury report:
-Reggie Ragland (LB)- Knee
-Ashton Lampkin (CB)- Knee
-Armani Watts (S)- Ankle
Rookie wide receiver Josh Crockett did return to practice Friday after sitting out Thursday's with an illness.
- Chiefs RB Hunt limited at 2nd day of camp
- Cleveland Browns sign former Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt
- Chiefs release RB Kareem Hunt after video surfaces of Hunt shoving and kicking a women
- Chiefs RB West leaves Saturday practice, rookie Watts returns
- Chiefs RB West doesn't practice Sunday, out with concussion
- Chiefs LB Ragland still out, RB West didn't practice Monday
- Junior Chiefs Training Camp
- First day of Chiefs camp injury report
- Veterans report to Chiefs camp
- Chiefs Camp Day 2: Key players battle back from injuries