(JOHNSON COUNTY, Kan.) Kansas City Chiefs' wide-receiver Tyreek Hill temporarily loses custody of his 3-year-old son Thursday afternoon according to the Kansas City Star.
It's the latest in a string of headlines following the football player. In March, Overland Park Police said they had received reports alleging Hill of battery, child abuse, and neglect.
The Star also reports that Hill and his fiancée, Crystal Espinal, have been working through a family court process called a “child in need of care” case.
Hill did report to the first day of off-season workouts with the team on Monday.
"I don't have anything further to tell you," Head Coach Andy Reid
While this investigation continues it is yet uncertain whether Hill or his fiancée will face any charges.
- KC Star Reports: Chiefs WR Hill temporarily loses custody of son
- Chiefs HC Andy Reid on WR Tyreek Hill: "I don't have anything further to tell you"
- Chiefs' Hill suspended from team activities
- HIGHLIGHTS: KC Center moves past Benton
- Chiefs lose in shootout with Rams 54-51
- Chiefs ready to snap playoff losing skid
- WATCH: Chiefs' Spagnuolo the right fit for KC according to former player
- HIGHLIGHTS: Irish boys move past KC Center in home opener
- HIGHLIGHTS: Western women punch their ticket to KC, beating Northwest
- Chiefs lose close in a shootout with Patriots 43-40