(PITTSBURGH)— After an hour weather delay, the Chiefs and Steelers finally started their preseason showdown Saturday night and in the end, it was the Steelers picking up the victory, 17-7.
Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes only played in two drives Saturday night— finishing 2-for-5 for 11 yards.
Rookie wide receiver Mecole Hardman caught a touchdown pass from quarterback Chad Henne in the second quarter.
The Chiefs come back home to Arrowhead Stadium next Saturday night to take on the 49ers.
Kickoff is set for 7 p.m.
We will bring you our KC Blitz pregame show at 6:30 p.m.
- Chiefs fall to Steelers in preseason game Saturday night
- Chiefs fall in preseason opener to Texans
- Mahomes throws six touchdowns in Chiefs win over Steelers
- Chiefs Preseason Opponents Set for 2019
- Chiefs run past Cincinnati in preseason opener
- Packers outlast Chiefs in Sunday night showdown
- Chiefs head coach Andy Reid says Patrick Mahomes will start in preseason opener
- 5 storylines to watch for in the Chiefs' preseason opener against the Bengals
- Western Volleyball falls to Northwest Tuesday night
- Mustangs Fall in Wild Card Game