(NEW YORK)— Kansas City Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt is the AFC Offensive Player of the Week.
Hunt scored three touchdowns in Sunday's 37-21 victory against Cleveland.
He rushed for 91 yards and two touchdowns on the ground, while catching one pass for a 50-yard touchdown.
The Chiefs host Arizona Sunday afternoon.
- Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt named AFC Offensive Player of the Week
- NFL suspends running back Kareem Hunt for 8 games
- WATCH: Chiefs Mahomes earns second consecutive AFC offensive player of the week
- Cleveland Browns sign former Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt
- Browns general manager addresses signing Kareem Hunt
- Chiefs release RB Kareem Hunt after video surfaces of Hunt shoving and kicking a women
- Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford named AFC Defensive Player of the Month for October
- Northwest's Strayhorn named MIAA offensive player of week
- Chiefs rout Oakland in AFC West showdown
- Mahomes wins NFL Pro Bowl AFC offensive MVP