(NASHVILLE, Ten.)— The Kansas City Chiefs traded away their first-round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft and then traded their first of 2 second round picks (No. 61) to the Rams to move up to the No. 56 overall pick to select a wide receiver.
The Chiefs selected wide receiver Mecole Hardman out of Georgia.
Hardman runs a 4.33 40-yard dash and was also a return specialist in college.
The Chiefs still have the 63rd pick (2nd round) and the 84th pick (3rd round).
- Chiefs trade up in 2nd round to select wide receiver
- Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill ruled out for Sunday's game against Oakland
- Report: Chiefs agree to 3-year extension with wide receiver Tyreek Hill
- Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill returns to practice in limited role
- Chiefs have six selected to Pro-Bowl
- Chiefs fans travel far and wide to come to camp
- Chiefs' Veach address Justin Houston trade reports
- Chiefs trade Dee Ford to 49ers
- Chiefs RB Hunt limited at 2nd day of camp
- Chiefs sign former Bills receiver Kelvin Benjamin