(NEW YORK)— The NFL announced Wednesday morning that the Kansas City Chiefs will travel to Mexico City to take on the Los Angeles Chargers for Monday Night Football in Week 11.
NFL MVP Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs will be the away team in the Nov. 18 game.
The Chiefs were scheduled to play the Los Angeles Rams in Mexico City during the 2018 season, but the game was ultimately moved back to Los Angeles due to field conditions.
Kickoff from the Nov. 18 MNF game is set for 7:15 at Estadio Azteca.
- Chiefs travel to Mexico City in Week 11 for AFC West showdown with Chargers
- Chargers, Rivers stun Chiefs in AFC West showdown
- Maryville travels to Savannah for Week 8 MEC showdown
- Chiefs still the top team in the AFC
- Chiefs beat Oakland, capture top-seed in AFC
- Chiefs nab 1st round bye, host throughout AFC playoffs
- Chiefs top Colts, advance to the AFC Championship game
- WATCH: Chiefs Mahomes earns second consecutive AFC offensive player of the week
- Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt named AFC Offensive Player of the Week
- Chiefs handle Chargers on the road in L.A.