(RUSHVILLE, Mo.)— Caleb Hundley was diagnosed with cerebral palsy at an early age, but it hasn't stopped the DeKalb junior from playing the sports he loves.
"It's awesome (football)," Hundley said. "I like to hit people and hangout with my teammates."
Hundley is new to DeKalb and the football program, but he's already considered one of the funniest guys on the team. While his teammates don't see him as just another guy on the team, they see him as family.
- DeKalb junior brings new energy to football team
- Junior Chiefs Training Camp
- West Platte Athlete Competes In Junior Olympics
- New Missouri Western lacrosse coach brings passion, energy to startup program
- SJC sophomore brings football passion from Germany to America
- Anderson Ford Team of the Week: Lafayette Football 9-11-2018
- Anderson Ford Team of the Week: Savannah Football 9-18-2018
- Anderson Ford Team of the Week: East Buchanan Football
- Central Football earns Anderson Ford Team of the Week
- DeKalb motivated to prove themselves in 2019