ST. JOSEPH, Mo. - Bishop Leblond high school now knows who the head coach of the football program will be going into the 2019 season.
Eric Fairchild out of Southwest Livingston will take over the reins from former head coach Tony Dudik due to retirement.
Fairchild will be taking over program that went 0-10 in 2018.
Leblond has struggled with numbers for football, and made the decision to move down to 8-man in January.
In the last three years at Southwest Livingston Fairchild lead the Wildcats to a 24-9 record and three straight 8-man football district title appearances.
- Fairchild new head football coach at Leblond
- Bishop LeBlond head coach Tony Dudik announces retirement
- LeBlond head coach Tony Dudik continues passion for coaching in 42nd year
- Bishop LeBlond football moves to 8-man
- HIGHLIGHTS: Savannah tops LeBlond
- WATCH: LeBlond baseball's redemption
- Leblond's Dan Sommers wins Coach of the Year honor
- Leblond's Sommers retires after nine years as coach
- HIGHLIGHTS: Leblond boys tame Lions
- LeBlond baseball seeks district championship