(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- The Kansas City Chiefs held their first full-squad practice of training camp Thursday.
Here is the injury report:
The Kansas City Chiefs had a few players inactive on the first day of camp.
-Reggie Ragland (LB)- Knee (day-to-day)
"His knee puffed up when he flew here," Head coach Andy Reid said. "It's that simple. He's had a great workout, he's in great shape. We're just going to let it calm down and take precautionary measures. He will be back out here and go. I don't think it's anything to get crazy about."
-Josh Crockett (WR)- Illness
-Ashton Lampkin (CB)- Knee Surgery
-Armani Watts (DB)- Ankle Strain
"The rest of the guys went out and did their thing. Guys did a nice job with testing this morning. It's a significant test."
- First day of Chiefs camp injury report
- Veterans report to Chiefs camp
- Chiefs Camp Day 2: Key players battle back from injuries
- Chiefs Morse and Ware Return to Camp Following Injuries
- Junior Chiefs Training Camp
- Chiefs RB Hunt limited at 2nd day of camp
- College students earn Chiefs Training Camp internships
- Chiefs, Missouri Western extend Training Camp agreement
- Chiefs announce 2019 training camp schedule
- Kansas City Chiefs 2019 Training Camp schedule