(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- St. Joseph Christian Lions sophomore Caleb Thompson is no stranger to football, as the German exchange student brings his passion for the sport to the United States.
"I pretty much enjoy it because the team is pretty cool, so it's still kind of different," Thompson said. It's kind of new for you- learning all the plays, but it's still pretty much like fun."
- SJC sophomore brings football passion from Germany to America
- Pigskin Preview: SJCS ready for new era of 11-man football
- SJC Athletic Director Price resigns, Carlson to serve as interim
- WATCH: SJC's Dylan Zug sings to Riverland CC
- SJCS volleyball advances to 7-1 on the season
- SJCS volleyball suffers first home loss to East Buchanan
- Back at the Crossfit Games: Savannah sophomore competes in world competition
- Northwest sophomore Mallory McConkey to play basketball in Spain this summer
- LeBlond head coach Tony Dudik continues passion for coaching in 42nd year
- DeKalb junior brings new energy to football team