(KANSAS CITY, Mo.) — Former Northwest and Missouri Western running back, Josh Caldwell, signs a contract to join the Kansas City Chiefs for training camp.
Caldwell was invited to tryout for the Chiefs at the club's local player tryout earlier in the spring. From there, he was invited to participate in rookie mini camp, then mandatory team mini camp. Where he earned an invite to training camp.
Caldwell will be familiar with the home of Chiefs training camp. Caldwell spent four-years at Missouri Western, playing for three-seasons. Where he earned plenty of accolades his 2016 season. Capped off by an All-American honor.
Chiefs training camp is expected to begin later July.
- Former Northwest and Western running back signs to Chiefs
- Chiefs re-sign running back Charcandrick West
- Chiefs sign running back Carlos Hyde
- Report: Chiefs will sign running back LeSean McCoy
- Western falls to No. 5 Northwest Thursday
- Western Volleyball falls to Northwest Tuesday night
- HIGHLIGHTS: Western tops Northwest in slug-fest
- Central's Wegenka signs to Western
- Western and Northwest represented among football post season awards
- Missouri Western men's basketball struggle with rival Northwest