(MARYILLE, Mo.)- Missouri Western had two tough road games starting with Friday against Lindenwood in which they won 3-1, then Saturday against rival Northwest Missouri State winning 4-0. The Griffons would go undefeated for the weekend putting Missouri Western at (4-2) on the year.
Griffon players Cassidy Manke, Claire Meyers, Brooke Howe, and Jordan Jennings all put up goals for Western, and Brooke Howe scored her first goal of her college career at the 70 minute mark in the game. Goalie Anna Mayer received her first shutout of her career having (4) saves.
This win makes it three in a row for the Griffons, and their next game will be at 6 p.m. Friday for the first home game of the season over on Craig field at Spratt Stadium as No. 1 ranked Central Missouri (6-0) comes to town.
- Griffon soccer shuts out Bearcats 4-0
- Lady Griffons handle Bearcats
- Griffon baseball comes back to beat Bearcats 9-3
- Griffon baseball completes sweep over Bearcats in comeback fashion
- Griffon Soccer wins in comeback thriller
- Griffon soccer beats Washburn in comeback fashion
- Bearcats bombard RiverHawks, 105-70 (Bearcat Athletics)
- Bearcat women defeat Quincy
- Bearcats defeat Lopers, 74-62
- Griffon baseball handles Bearcats in game one of three game series