ST. JOSEPH – Griffon Softball swept a doubleheader against Lincoln Tuesday night, scoring 21 runs and not allowing any.
The Griffs were held to one hit and scoreless through four innings and then the offensive explosion happened. Western scored eight runs to win via run rule
The scoring spree continued into the second game, scoring 11 runs in the first three innings, then two more in the fourth.
The Griffs are back in action this weekend at Fort Hays State in Saturday and Nebraska-Kearney on Sunday.
- HIGHLIGHTS: Griffon Softball trounces Lincoln
- Griffon softball split double header with Jennies
- Bronchos top Griffons in MIAA softball championship
- HIGHLIGHTS: Griffon Football falls to Pittsburg State
- HIGHLIGHTS: Mustangs come back to defeat Griffons
- HIGHLIGHTS: Northwest Women fall to Lincoln
- Griffons struggle at UCM
- Lady Griffons handle Bearcats
- Griffon softball gets sixth seed for central regional
- HIGHLIGHTS: Griffon Men unable to hold off Emporia