KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Lafayette Fighting Irish beat Winnetonka 57-53 on the Griffins home floor to win their fourth district title championship.
Lafayette sophmore Brayden Luikart hit a late three in the fourth to help give Lafayette a two point lead which gave the Irish push they needed to win the game. Lafayette has now won 19 games on the year will play Southeast (23-4) Tuesday Mar 5.
- Irish win fourth straight district title
- Chiefs beat Patriots 23-16 at Foxboro claiming fourth straight AFC West title
- Spoofhounds outlast Irish with one run win
- Northwest claims 4th straight MIAA Tournament title
- Irish lead city schools with win over Center
- Lathrop tops Lawson, captures district title
- Golden Eagles fly into district title game
- Panthers capture district title, defeats East Atchison
- Northwest clinches 6th straight MIAA title at UCM, 64-49
- Mid-Buchanan edges Hornets, captures second-straight district championship