ST. JOSEPH, Mo. - Griffon Women's Basketball went took the defending national champion Central Missouri to the wire but lost 74-68 to the Jennies on Senior Day.
Katrina Roenfeldt matched a career-high with a game-high 29 points on 12-of-19 shooting and added a team-high eight rebounds
Brittany Atkins was the only other Griff in double-figures, scoring 13 points.
The lady Griffons are (12-12, 7-8 MIAA) on the season and are still in good position to make the conference tournament, as they are in the ninth spot out of ten.
Missouri Western plays its final four games on the road beginning with a trip to Southwest Baptist (7-17, 3-12) on Feb. 21.
- Jennies outlast lady Griffs in last home game
- Lady Griffs end three game losing slide
- Lady Griffs ready for MIAA tournament
- Lady Griffs golf team makes cut for NCAA central regional
- Lady Griffs extend home win streak to three beating MSSU 69-57.
- Bearcats fall to 24th ranked Jennies 71-53
- Griffon softball split double header with Jennies
- HIGHLIGHTS: Bearcat women fall to no. 24 ranked Jennies
- Maryville outlasts St. Pius X 57-47.
- Spoofhounds outlast Irish with one run win