(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Kansas City Chiefs held youth training camp at Spratt Stadium during their own training camp Saturday morning. The camp was coached by Missouri Western football players and organized by the Kansas City Chiefs. The young players were lead in stretching and various postion drills. This camp was a chance for the St. Joseph community and other youth to be taught how the Chiefs practice and have fun with playing football.
- Junior Chiefs Training Camp
- College students earn Chiefs Training Camp internships
- Chiefs, Missouri Western extend Training Camp agreement
- Chiefs eager to start 2018 Training Camp in St. Joseph
- First day of Chiefs camp injury report
- West Platte Athlete Competes In Junior Olympics
- Chiefs Morse and Ware Return to Camp Following Injuries
- Chiefs fans travel far and wide to come to camp
- Chiefs Camp Day 2: Key players battle back from injuries
- Chiefs Camp 101: What you need to know
Scroll for more content...