(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- To celebrate the end of training camp, the Kansas City Chiefs once again welcomed several members of the military to practice.
After practice, members of the U.S. Army, Coast Guard, Navy, Marines, and Air Force went down on the field to interact with the Chiefs.
"It's a great honor getting to be able to come out here for them to take the time out of their day to show support and give us the opportunity to meet and greet, get some signatures and photos," United States Marine Corps serviceman Aaron Chadwick said.
The Chiefs took pictures and signed autographs while hosting the members of the military.
"We've always supported those people and everything that they scaraficed for us," Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes said. "To have them out here is always great to show the support they show for us. It's something that you really appreciate everything they do."
- Kansas City Chiefs celebrate Military Appreciation Day
- Chiefs players thank those who serve at Military Appreciation Day
- Griffons win big on Military Appreciation Day 66-16
- Western volleyball host's Pitt. State on Military Appreciation Day
- Kansas City Chiefs start mandatory minicamp
- Kansas City Chiefs 2019 Training Camp schedule
- Kansas City Chiefs: Day One Practice Photo Gallery
- Showtime in Hollywood Kansas City Chiefs take on L.A. Rams
- Kansas City Chiefs propose NFL overtime rule changes
- Kansas City Chiefs wrap-up 2019 NFL Draft