KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Kansas City Chiefs started mandatory minicamp Tuesday at their practice facilities and were still without some key players on both sides of the ball.
Defensive lineman Chris Jones has not been to any offseason workouts due to contract negotiations, and receiver Tyreek Hill has not been allowed to participate in any team activities up to this point.
It is unclear what will happen with Hill now that the criminal investigation against him has been stopped concerning his 3-year old son until more evidence comes forward.
Mandatory mini-camp continues through Thursday.
- Kansas City Chiefs start mandatory minicamp
- Chiefs close out mandatory minicamp
- Chiefs wrap up rookie minicamp
- WATCH: Day 2 of Chiefs Minicamp
- Kansas City Chiefs 2019 Training Camp schedule
- Kansas City Chiefs celebrate Military Appreciation Day
- Showtime in Hollywood Kansas City Chiefs take on L.A. Rams
- Kansas City Chiefs propose NFL overtime rule changes
- Kansas City Chiefs wrap-up 2019 NFL Draft
- Former Kansas City Chiefs coach Gunther Cunningham dies at 72