ST. JOSEPH, Mo.-The Western women's basketball team beat Saint Mary in their first game in the Fairfield Inn classic Friday 93-50 ending a three-game losing streak.
The Lady Griffs started the season out 2-0 and had dropped the last three before playing in the Fairfield classic.
Missouri Western guard Katrina Roenfeldt had a career high of 22 points scoring 17 in the first half. The Griffons had their best shooting performance of the season, shooting 61 percent from the field.
Western will host William Jewell (2-2) in the final game of the Fairfield Inn Thanksgiving Classic on Saturday at 5:00 p.m.
- Lady Griffs end three game losing slide
- Jennies outlast lady Griffs in last home game
- Lady Griffs ready for MIAA tournament
- Lady Griffs golf team makes cut for NCAA central regional
- Whitaker and lady Griffs post first conference win
- Lady Griffs basketball take care of Avila on NYE
- Lady Griffs extend win streak to six beating NSU 86-63
- Lady Griffs fall to Jennies in first game of conference play
- Lady Griffs extend home win streak to three beating MSSU 69-57.
- Lady Griffs light up the scoreboard in easy win over College of Saint Mary