ST. JOSEPH, Mo.-The Western women's basketball team beat Saint Mary in their first game in the Fairfield Inn classic Friday 93-50 ending a three-game losing streak.
The Lady Griffs started the season out 2-0 and had dropped the last three before playing in the Fairfield classic.
Missouri Western guard Katrina Roenfeldt had a career high of 22 points scoring 17 in the first half. The Griffons had their best shooting performance of the season, shooting 61 percent from the field.
Western will host William Jewell (2-2) in the final game of the Fairfield Inn Thanksgiving Classic on Saturday at 5:00 p.m.
- Lady Griffs end three game losing slide
- Lady Griffs ready for MIAA tournament
- Jennies outlast lady Griffs in last home game
- Lady Griffs golf team makes cut for NCAA central regional
- Lady Griffs extend home win streak to three beating MSSU 69-57.
- Lady Griffons lose 62-53 on the road to UNK
- Central lady Indians soccer loses 5-1 to Lee's Summit
- Lady Griffons handle Bearcats
- Royals snap 4 game losing streak
- Lady Indians take down Truman