ST. JOSEPH, Mo. - The Missouri Western Women's Basketball team took control of the game early starting with a 6-0 lead and never looked back in a 69-57 win over Missouri Southern Thursday night in the MWSU Fieldhouse.
The win was the Griffons sixth in their last seven games at home and third-straight home victory.
Katrina Roenfeldt scored a game-high 28 points on 9-of-17 shooting. Simone Walker got the start for the Griffons, scoring a career-high 14 points on 5-of-9 shooting with four rebounds and three blocks.
The lady Griffs stay home to host Pittsburg State (16-4, 8-3) on Saturday, Feb. 2. The Gorillas won 69-48 at Northwest Missouri on Thursday.
- Lady Griffs extend home win streak to three beating MSSU 69-57.
- Lady Griffs extend win streak to six beating NSU 86-63
- Bearcats roll in Joplin beating MSSU 66-34
- Lady Griffs end three game losing slide
- Lady Griffs ready for MIAA tournament
- Whitaker and lady Griffs post first conference win
- Jennies outlast lady Griffs in last home game
- Lady Griffs golf team makes cut for NCAA central regional
- Lady Griffs basketball take care of Avila on NYE
- HIGHLIGHTS: Western softball extends win-streak to eight