(MIAMI)—At halftime in Super Bowl LIV, the Chiefs and 49ers are tied at 10.
The 49ers struck first in the game on a 38-yard field goal by Robbie Gould with 7:57 to go in the first quarter.
The Chiefs answered on a 15-play 75-yard drive. Quarterback Patrick Mahomes rushed from one-yard out to give the Chiefs the lead.
Kansas City tacked on a Harrison Butker 31-yard field goal with 9:32 to go in the second quarter.
San Francisco scored a touchdown of its own to make it 10-10 with 5:05 to go in the half.
Mahomes is 12-of-18 for 104 yards.
Running back Damien Williams has 10 carries for 47 yards.
Cornerback Bashaud Breeland also picked off 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Mahomes rushes for touchdown, Super Bowl LIV tied at half
- Chiefs win AFC championship, will play in Super Bowl LIV
- Super Bowl IV to Super Bowl LIV, Embrey has seen it all
- Mahomes throws six touchdowns in Chiefs win over Steelers
- Mahomes throws four touchdowns in win over Raiders 40-33
- Mahomes sets another touchdown record as Chiefs top 49ers, move to 3-0
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes ready to make a run for a Super Bowl championship
- With Super Bowl win, Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes can be become next dominant combo
- Patrick Mahomes excited for 'Mahomes Magic Crunch'
- Chiefs celebrate Super Bowl championship