(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)— Missouri Western men's basketball team picked up its sixth win of the season Saturday when the Griffons knocked off Rogers State, 79-67.
The Griffons were led by senior guard Tyus Millhollin who finished with 21 points— 8-of-8 from the free-throw line. Tyrell Carroll put up 17 points, while Tyree Martin added in 16, and Jaron Thames finished with 13 points and nine rebounds.
Missouri Western (6-8) will host Northeastern State at 7:30 p.m. Monday night.
- Missouri Western upsets Hillcats in MIAA play
- Western Softball's Frost wins MIAA weekly award
- HIGHLIGHTS: Western softball advances in MIAA tournament
- No. 15 Northwest tops Missouri Western in 5-set MIAA opener showdown
- Western women to play UNK in first round of MIAA tournament
- Central's Sollars signs LOI to play volleyball at Missouri Western
- HIGHLIGHTS: Western women top Nebraska-Kearney in MIAA tournament
- HIGHLIGHTS: Western softball opens MIAA tournament with win
- HIGHLIGHTS: Western Softball heads to MIAA title game
- HIGHLIGHTS: Western baseball stays alive in MIAA tournament