COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) — Missouri football coach Barry Odom's contract has been extended and he's getting a $600,000 raise.
Members of the University of Missouri Board of Curators voted unanimously in favor of extending Odom's contract another two years Wednesday.
The raise will bring his salary up to more than $3 million a year. He'll also get an enhanced incentive package of more than $1.8 million for players' academic and athletic performance.
Odom has a 19-18 record in three seasons at Missouri. The Tigers are 8-4 this season and made it to bowl games this year and last.
- Mizzou extends football coach Barry Odom's contract
- SEC Media Days: Mizzou Tigers football
- Chiefs extend Damien WIlliams contract
- Women's Basketball finds depth at Mizzou
- Mizzou lands commitment from Clemson graduate transfer quarterback Kelly Bryant
- Oklahoma State outlasts Mizzou in Liberty bowl 38-33.
- Griffon football wins Agent Barry Live United Bowl 30-25
- Wallace named new Cameron football coach
- Fairchild new head football coach at Leblond
- Field of Inspiration: Mizzou's Nash gives back to community with softball camp