COLUMBIA, Mo. — (KMBC) Mizzou football seems to have found a replacement for Drew Lock to step in as quarterback for the 2019 season.
Clemson graduate transfer quarterback Kelly Bryant announced his commitment to the University of Missouri on Tuesday.
Bryant started the first four games of the season for the Clemson Tigers before being demoted for freshman Trevor Lawrence.
Bryant said he would take a redshirt for the rest of the season and transfer.
After announcing his intentions to transfer, Bryant received interest from other SEC schools, including Arkansas, Auburn and Mississippi State, according to Power Mizzou
Bryant will reportedly be able to play immediately.
- Mizzou lands commitment from Clemson graduate transfer quarterback Kelly Bryant
- Women's Basketball finds depth at Mizzou
- Mizzou extends football coach Barry Odom's contract
- SEC Media Days: Mizzou Tigers football
- Drinkwitz new head coach for Mizzou football
- Oklahoma State outlasts Mizzou in Liberty bowl 38-33.
- Field of Inspiration: Mizzou's Nash gives back to community with softball camp
- Former Mizzou softball player Regan Nash provides camp for youth softball
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes named 2018 NFL MVP
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes leaves game with knee injury