(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)— Missouri Western senior golfer Shi Qing Ong has forever etched her name in the record books.
"Look out because she can get unstoppable," MWSU head golf coach Greg Dillon said.
The senior won four-straight tournaments during the spring regular season—upping her career win total to 13, passing Griffon Hall of Famer and PGA Tour golfer Brice Garnett for most in school history.
"He is really someone that I look up to, so to be up there with him is an honor and I'm really thankful for that," Ong said.
Ong and the Griffons now turn their attention toward the MIAA Championship at Firekeepr Golf Course in Mayetta, Kan. April 23-25.
- Ong makes MWSU golf history, prepares for MIAA Championship
- Ong wins MIAA golf championship
- Ong makes it to nationals
- Ong owns the course
- Mackenzie O'Neill represents MWSU, MIAA at Division II SAAC convention
- Ong Completes National Championships With Highest-Ever Finish
- Bronchos top Griffons in MIAA softball championship
- Northwest tops Blue Tigers, advances to MIAA Championship
- Bagley-Trotter makes MIAA history while Griffon softball tops No. 22 Winona State
- MIAA Announces 2018-19 Men's Basketball All-MIAA Teams, Postseason Awards