WASHINGTON D.C.- The Royals season so far hasn't earned a lot of praise. The lone bright spot has been the team's lone all star.
Royals catcher, Salvador Perez, makes his sixth consecutive appearance and fifth straight start in 2018 MLB All Star Game in Washington D.C.
Unfortunately for Perez, his only at-bats ended up in strike outs. One in the second inning at the hands of Max Scherzer and the other in the fifth, thanks to Aaron Nola.
The American League went on to win the All Star game in 10 innings, 8-6.
- Perez Makes Fifth Consecutive Start in MLB All Star Game
- Western softball wins it's 12th consecutive game
- Gordon and Perez take home Gold Gloves
- Royals' Perez undergoes successful Tommy John surgery
- Royals catcher Salvador Perez will undergo Tommy John surgery
- WATCH: Chiefs Mahomes earns second consecutive AFC offensive player of the week
- Mahomes ready to make first playoff start Saturday
- St. Joseph Mustangs to host 2019 MINK League All-Star Game
- Chiefs Rookie Linebacker Starts Strong
- Youth highlights Northwest spring game