(ROSENDALE, Mo.)- The North Andrew Cardinals football team has won 3 state titles since 2013 and the team wants to get back to the championship game in 2018.
"Even if you get hit in the mouth, you have to keep pushing," Junior Jaden Baker said.
The Cardinals have a new head coach in 2018- Dwyane Williams.
"He's really bringing the best out of every player and trying to know each person and makes sure he knows what everybody is best at and what they're worst at so we can get the best out of a team," Junior Hunter Grimes said.
North Andrew went 7-4 in 2017 and they're looking to bounce back this season.
"The expectation for this year is, I think, to give 100 percent, every day and our discipline and fundamentals," Junior Wyman Wheeler said.
- Pigskin Preview: North Andrew ready to bounce back in 2018
- Pigskin Preview: East Buchanan ready for bounce back season
- Pigskin Preview: Maysville looking to bounce back in 2018
- Pigskin Preview: Stewartsville Cardinals
- Pigskin Preview: Central Ready for Fresh Start
- Pigskin Preview: Blue Jays ready to fly
- Pigskin Preview: Savannah ready for week one
- Pigskin Preview: Doniphan West ready to run
- Pigskin Preview: Benton ready to fly