(KANSAS CITY, Mo.)— According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Kansas City Chiefs and wide receiver Tyreek Hill have agreed to terms on a three-year contract extension.
The deal is reportedly worth $54 million and will put Hill among the highest-paid receivers in the league.
Tyreek Hill is entering the final year of his rookie deal and with this extension, the Chiefs will not have to use the franchise tag in 2020.
- Report: Chiefs agree to 3-year extension with wide receiver Tyreek Hill
- Chiefs announce agreement on 3-year contract extension with Tyreek Hill
- Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill ruled out for Sunday's game against Oakland
- Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill returns to practice in limited role
- UPDATE: No charges in Tyreek Hill investigation
- Criminal case against Tyreek Hill reopened
- Tyreek Hill not suspended by NFL
- Tyreek Hill suffers bruised quad at training camp practice
- Chiefs HC Andy Reid on WR Tyreek Hill: "I don't have anything further to tell you"
- Chiefs trade up in 2nd round to select wide receiver